Hey, see foorum on just sinu jaoks! Liitu ning ole aktiivne..
Foorum aktiveerib Sinu kasutaja ise! Sina ei pea seda enam tegema!
Logi sisse, et näha tervet foorumit!
Hey, see foorum on just sinu jaoks! Liitu ning ole aktiivne..
Foorum aktiveerib Sinu kasutaja ise! Sina ei pea seda enam tegema!
Logi sisse, et näha tervet foorumit!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PealehtPortalOtsiLatest imagesRegistreeriLogi sisse
Similar topics
Logi sisse
Kasutajanimi:
Parool:
Automaatne sisselogimine: 
:: Unustasin parooli
Latest topics
» Foorumi promo
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby monsa Laup Mai 05, 2012 2:16 pm

» Ettepanekuid !
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby Vicky Reede Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm

» Ettepanekuid!
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby sandra-- Kolm Dets 07, 2011 10:34 pm

» Tahaks teada ! (Probleem)
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby Vicky Reede Sept 30, 2011 5:05 pm

» Et siis omamoodi projekt,ootaksin teie vastuseid siin :) [Vicky]
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby Vicky Reede Sept 09, 2011 2:38 pm

» Nick Jonas & The Administration
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby Vicky Nelj Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

» Jutuvõistluse võitja !!!
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby Kels Teis Aug 16, 2011 4:01 pm

» Jutuvõistlus
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby Kels Püh Aug 07, 2011 11:44 am

» Jutuvõistluse hääletus.
Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeby monsa Reede Juul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Top posters
monsa
Nick Jonas & The Administration Vote_lcapNick Jonas & The Administration Voting_barNick Jonas & The Administration Vote_rcap 
Kissu
Nick Jonas & The Administration Vote_lcapNick Jonas & The Administration Voting_barNick Jonas & The Administration Vote_rcap 
Ashley
Alice-
KriSsu-
Vicky
sandra--
Kels
Pirks(#)
--kiisu-
Kuula raadiot
free forum free forum free forum free forum free forum
Reklaam
free forum
free forum

Nick Jonas & The Administration

Vaata eelmist teemat Vaata järgmist teemat Go down 
Autor Teade
Vicky
Admin
Vicky

Postituste arv : 1342

Nick Jonas & The Administration Vide
PostitaminePealkiri: Nick Jonas & The Administration   Nick Jonas & The Administration Icon_minitimeNelj Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Mõtlesin,et lisan selle ka siia,kuid inglise keeles Wink

Nick Jonas & the Administration is a band formed in 2009 as a side project by Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. Performers include singer, pianist, guitarist, drummer and songwriter Nick Jonas, bassist John Fields, drummer Michael Bland, keyboardist Tommy Barbarella, and guitarist David Ryan Harris. Sonny Thompson replaced David Ryan Harris during the 2010 tour. The group was named after Nick Jonas' interest in the presidency.
Group formation

"I had written five or six songs that were on my heart, things that were just pouring out of me with this new and exciting sound," says Jonas. "They weren't necessarily right for the Jonas Brothers, but I thought they could be perfect for something else.".

The band was announced on the official MySpace page of the Jonas Brothers on October 28, stating it was just a "side project" and that this was not the end of the Jonas Brothers. Nick said that he's modeling the Administration after Bruce Springsteen. "I'm kind of modeling it after Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band," he said. "It's kind of the look we were going for stylistically on the album cover and just the project in general… [Springsteen] pours so much passion and emotion into all of his songs every night and I hope I can capture that too."

The Administration members Michael Bland, Tommy Barbarella and Sonny Thompson formerly played together in Prince's New Power Generation from 1991–1996. All three were original members.

2009–2010: Who I Am
Main article: Who I Am (Nick Jonas & the Administration album)

The first single of the album "Who I Am" was officially released on December 3, 2009 followed by the release of the music video.The group made its live debut performing a single of the same name on the Grammy Nominations Concert Live special Dec. 2 on CBS. Jonas cut the album in eight days with producer John Fields, who also played bass.The album has 9 new numbers and a cover of the Jonas Brothers single "Tonight". Nick originally wrote the song World War III for the administration, but instead it was used of the Jonas Brothers album Lines, Vines and Trying Times.He also wrote a song called Oval Office but the songs never appeared on the record because according to Nick the song didn't sound good. "Rose Garden" was the first song written for the album and was partly inspired by a difficult break-up."Previews of the songs Olive & An Arrow, Last Time Around, State of Emergency, Stronger (Back on the Ground) and Vespers Goodbye were released online before the official album release. Their debut album Who I Am was released February 2, 2010 as a Standard Edition (CD) and Limited Edition (CD+DVD) and reached number 3 on the Billboard 200 album chart, selling over 80,000 copies. . Nick promoted the album on February 2 during various mini live chats with Sonny Thompson. Nick performed with Sonny Thompson acoustic versions of the songs "Last Time Around", "Who I Am", "Tonight" during Radio Disney Total Access;he also promoted the album during TV performances. Their single "Who I Am" was featured on Radio Disney Jams, Vol. 12, along with songs by other popular artists. Jams 12 was officially released on March 30, 2010. As of May 2010, the album has sold over 151,000 copies in the U.S.

In January 2010, Nick Jonas & the Administration began touring in support of their debut album, Who I Am. Apart from guest appearances at specific events, it marks the first time Nick has toured without his brothers, Kevin and Joe. Kevin and Joe did appear on certain dates to sing a song with Nick. Frankie Jonas appeared on the last tour day. Diane Birch was the major support act of the tour. The tour is set to only take place in small, intimate venues in the United States. While on tour Nick Jonas and the Administration performed new songs such as "Stay" (which he wrote and recorded while he was on tour; he performed it since January 6, "I Do" (performed on the last day of tour) and "While the World Is Spinning", "A Lot of Love to Spill", they also performed remixes of the Jonas Brothers songs "Inseparable" and "Before the Storm"; at the end of the tour they recorded the video clips for the songs "Rose Garden" and "Stay". The tour began on January 2, in Dallas, Texas and ended January 30, in Berkeley, California.

On March 2, 2010 they released the song "Stay" as a digital single and a digital EP.Nick said that the song will not be on the record because he wrote it too late. He also said that "Stay" "is a song I wrote that day we had off in Washington. It came after some things that I was going through that really inspired it.. and I'm just in a good place right now and was able to get a song out of it, which is always nice."

2010: Jonas Brothers Live in Concert
Main article: Jonas Brothers Live In Concert

While announcing Nick Jonas' side-project Nick Jonas and the Administration, the brothers announced they were planning a world tour to take place during the summer of 2010. As of August 7, 2010, Nick Jonas performs "Who I Am" without the members of the Administration during the North American leg of the Jonas Brothers Live In Concert tour. During the performance of the song he often stops and gives a speech.On August 28, 2010 in Atlantic City Nick performs "Rose Garden". The next day (August 29, 2010), he performed "Stay" on tour during a concert in Virginia Beach. And on September 18 Nick performed two songs: "Who I Am" and "Last Time Around" during a concert in Mountain View, CA.

There was made an announcement that Nick Jonas & the Administration will be opening for the Jonas Brothers Live In Concert tour during the concerts in South America. Soon after the announcement they released a statement where they denied that Nick Jonas & the Administration will be opening during the South America concerts.As of October 15, he performs "Who I Am" during the concerts in South America. During the concert in Porto Alegre (Brazil) on 10 November, he performed "Rose Garden" before "Who I Am".

Other songs he performs solo during the both legs of the tour are "Introducing Me" and sometimes "A Little Bit Longer" and "Black Keys" .

On October 18, 2010, Nick Jonas & The Administration appeared on the submission list for the Grammy Awards 5 times.

2011–present: Further Promotion & Touring
Main article: Nick Jonas 2011 Tour

On February 23, 2011, Nick held a free acoustic set, accompanied by Jonas Brothers guitarist and musical director John Taylor. Nick asked the fans to create their own version of a setlist, in a contest through Twitter.

Setlist

He performed songs of from his solo album, Jonas Brothers songs as well as a new song named London Foolishly, which he wrote during his stay in London for the musical, Les Miserables.Along With Sonny Thompson Nick performed at the Military Event in Columbus, Ohio on April 14, 2011. He played the songs Last Time Around and Who I Am.

On July 1, Nick performed during the Microsoft Store Grand Opening in Century City. He performed songs of his solo album, as well as cover songs and Jonas Brothers songs.The American singer Jasmine Villegas opened for him.

Setlist

On July 16, 2011, the band is set to perform at the Cisco Bluesfest in Ottawa, Canada.

Setlist

On August 13 they are set to perform at Musikfest.

Setlist

On October 1, they are set to perform in Buenos Aires at the Estadio G.E.B.A.. On july 12 Nick announced through facebook that there will more shows in South America. On July 14 Nick announced a concert in Chile on october 4th. On July 21 he announcd a concert in Paraguay He announced a second concert in Argentine on July 22. On August 2nd Nick confirmed five concerts in Brazil and one in Venezuela. On august 5th 2011 there was an annoucement from Nick through his facebook page about a concert in Uruguay.

Members:
  • Nick Jonas - Lead Vocals, Pianist, Drummer, Guitarist (2009–Present)

• John Fields - Bassist (2009–Present)

• Michael Bland - Drums, Backing Vocals (2009–Present

• Tommy Barbarella - Keyboardist (2009–Present)

• Sonny Thompson - Guitarist, Backing Vocals (2009–Present)

Former band members

• David Ryan Harris - Guitarist, Backing Vocals (2009)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Jonas_And_The_Administration)
Tagasi üles Go down
http://www.twitter.com

Nick Jonas & The Administration

Vaata eelmist teemat Vaata järgmist teemat Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Permissions in this forum: Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
 :: Jonas Brothers :: Nick -